Protect your investment.
Decompaction + Infill Replenishment = Safe G MAX Tests
Why you should use TURFIX?
TURFIX offers premium service and maintenance programs provided by trained professionals. Artificial turf requires less time and money for maintenance and can be used for many more playing hours than natural grass. However, maintenance on synthetic turf is just as important as natural grass maintenance.
Selecting a synthetic sports field specialist is crucial to maintaining your field’s playing characteristics, safety, and aesthetics. A qualified specialist will not only lengthen the life of your field but increase the field’s value. Here are some qualifications to consider when selecting a specialist for your turf fields: factory trained and certified; trusted and recommended; factory approved repair materials; tested, dependable and dedicated maintenance equipment; meet or exceeds factory specifications and standards.
TURFIX is a CERTIFIED Field Turf Specialist.
TURFIX has fulfilled the qualifications of the Synthetic Turf Council, and has been selected to be STC Certified as a Synthetic Sports Field Specialist. Certification by the STC, a non-profit association dedicated to serving as an unbiased resource for trustworthy information about synthetic turf for both consumers and the industry, is only granted to member companies apply and “whose customers have attested to the company’s record of successful performance and professional business conduct.”
Maximize the life and safety of your field.
Turfix maintenance programs are built around the following routine services:
• Pre- and post-field inspections with written field maintenance summary,
• Keeping playing surface clean,
• Maintaining proper infill levels,
• Keeping the turf fibers upright, and
• Seam and inlay repairs.
TURFIX is here to help.
Following is a sampling of our available Maintenance Programs. Please call us to discuss options at 888-495-3194.
Proper Field Maintenance Procedures Training
- Review proper turf providers/installers field care procedures and techniques, and
- Keep the entire field playing well and realize maximum potential life expectancy.
Equipment Use and Care Training
- Proper grooming, sweeper use and care, and
- Groomer/tines — metal or steel brushes.
Develop A Scheduled Maintenace Program
- Improve field maintenance schedule based on field activities. This is especially important for multi-purpose fields extended life.
Review Training Manual with Field Maintenance Personnel
- Proper removal of stains, animal waste, blood, etc.,
- Field markings, recommended paints, and removal process,
- Proper snow and ice removal process, and
- Proper field event preparation.
Annual Field Training Meetings
- Proper field training for an ever-changing field maintenance workforce, and
- Emphasizing the need for evolving field maintenance procedures as the field ages.