Turfix Maintenance Programs
Artificial turf is gaining ground—and staying ahead of the game with a reputation for being incredibly low maintenance.
But low maintenance doesn’t mean no maintenance.
Every artificial turf field needs scheduled professional maintenance to live its best and longest life. Research has shown that proper maintenance of your artificial turf surface will not only keep your field looking and playing its best, but will extend the lifespan of your field by many years.
Turfix artificial turf maintenance programs have been developed to add years of to your field so you can maximize your investment. Here’s how it works:
At each visit, our certified technicians execute these five procedures:
- Take multiple infill depth measurements
- Make seam and inlay repairs
- Add infill to high traffic areas
- Power clean field perimeter
- Provide a written pre- and post-session field report
In addition, Turfix has three maintenance programs to choose from:
Standard Care provides these four basic services for debris removal, field decompaction, and infill redistribution:
- Sweep field for large debris
- Decompact field at appropriate depth for age of fiber and current field conditions
- Brush in multi-directions with static brush to redistribute infill
- Re-sweep the field for fine debris
Advanced Care is ideal for aged surfaces and fields that see heavy use. It provides deep grooming and fiber rejuvenation in these five steps:
- Deep field decompaction
- Magnet sweep for metal debris
- Rotary brushing to raise turf fibers and to remove any contaminated infill
- Redistribution of clean infill back into the field using a weighted power brush
- Vacuuming to remove fine dust and debris from field surface
Custom Care is designed by the Turfix to fit your specific maintenance needs. This typically involves one to six visits per year with a combination of Standard Care and Advanced Care maintenance, along with these other services:
- Field line striping
- GMAX testing
- Anti-microbial spray
- Anti-static spray
- Infill top dressing and replenishment
- Removal of clay migration
- Snow plowing
Turfix is specially trained to analyze and maintain any and all artificial turf installations. Even if your field was installed by someone else, our trained specialists and highly qualified experts are trusted by high schools, colleges, and professional teams across the Midwest to protect their turf.
Selecting a Certified Field Turf Specialist like Turfix is crucial to maintaining your field’s playing characteristics, safety, and aesthetics. Turfix offers premium service and maintenance programs provided by trained and certified professionals with dependable and dedicated maintenance equipment that often exceeds factory specifications and standards.
Our maintenance visits will be scheduled at your convenience. Our team will arrive with all of the right equipment and materials custom designed to complete the job without interfering with your athletic schedule.
Call Turfix today to schedule your free on-field inspection to determine which artificial turf maintenance plan is right for you. You can also check out our services page for a more in-depth look at the maintenance programs we offer.
Contact Turfix today if you have any questions—we are experts in our field!